You know those lattes or cappuccinos that coffee shops serve with that foam dense on the surface? In this video I teach you how to make this foam no need for a vaporizer. Very simple and serves to add that “tchan” to your winter drinks!
To prepare, follow these steps:
- Place 1/2 cup of very cold milk in a microwave-safe glass or pot (you can also use skimmed milk). It is important that the milk fills no more than half the capacity of the glass.
- Cover and shake well to form a foam.
- Uncover and microwave for 30 seconds at full power.
- Pour the hot milk into a mug with coffee or just it if you want to add chocolate or cappuccino (prepare your drink).
- With a spoon, remove the foam that remains at the bottom of the glass and place it over the drink.
- Optional: sprinkle chocolate or cinnamon to decorate.
Note: The foam must be used immediately because it will lose volume if it sits.
See how simple it is, go here http://bit.ly/LeiteEspuma or watch the video, which is less than 1 minute long.
Click to vote on this post!