Revenue for you to do Cappuccino Caseiro and prepare yourself for the cold weather ahead with a warm and delicious drink. I like this revenue because it's smaller, I split the original one that made cappuccino for 6 winters hahahaha. It's very simple:
In a container with a lid, add:
- 1 cup instant powdered milk (any brand)
- 3 tablespoons of instant coffee (Nescafé type)
- 1 tablespoon of chocolate powder (Nestlés Dois Frades Chocolate)
- 6 tablespoons of sugar or powdered sweetener
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
Cover and shake the pot well to mix everything. If you want, you can blend it in a blender or process it to make it into a finer powder. But in the video I did it directly in the pot to show that it is possible.
*Note: In the video I only added 3 tablespoons of sugar because we like to sweeten in the cup. In the recipe there are 6 tablespoons (soup) so you don't need to sweeten it later.
If you want, you also don't need to add sugar along with the other ingredients, you can sweeten it in the cup, including with sweetener.
To prepare, place 2 tablespoons in the cup and top up with very hot water (or milk).
Now, if you want to see how it’s done up close, just go to http://bit.ly/receitacappuccino or press play:
Click to vote on this post!