Your holiday trip and unforgettable honeymoon
Traveling through Italy is back to the history of mankind and throughout Italy you will find city that are considered the most romantic places to visit on your honeymoon.
If you are planning your vacation to Italy, got married and never had a honeymoon or even recently married, Italy is the perfect place to go.
On the way to Italy, which are the most romantic destinations to visit
Venice is the most popular destination for newlyweds and there are several companies that will help you plan your honeymoon in Italy, one of them is Venice-Honeymoons.com, offers a unique shopping experience.
A Ponte di Rialto
This city has several river channels that make the landscape extremely charming throughout all its localities The Rialto Bridge crosses the Grand Canal and, over time, turns into a small shopping center, as it has several shops and tents around it. Being the oldest bridge built to cross the Grand Canal and maintaining a magnificent Italian historical architecture is a symbol of the city and one of the most visited places by tourists traveling to Europe.
Bridge of Sighs of Venice
Another place most visited by couples on honeymoon is the Bridge of Sighs, this bridge connects the Palazzo Ducale to the building where the former prison of Venice operated. The history of the reason for calling this Bridge of Sighs is not so romantic, but over the years it has turned it into a tourist spot. Through this bridge passed the prisoners in the boats and passing the legend say they sigh because they knew it would be the last time they would pass by. It is one of the most sought after places today because the landscape is beautiful.
The St. Mark's Square, Piazza San Marco
Do not want to stay in the hotel enjoying your stay and want to stroll, you have to go to Piazza San Marco and Piazza San Marco. Visiting this square is almost mandatory on a trip to Italy.
St. Mark's Square in Venice is made up of historic buildings such as St. Mark's Basilica, which is a must-see tourist attraction, the Palazzo Ducale, the Clock Tower and Campinale, which is the bell tower of the basilica. For being the tourist center of Venice and the place with the main sights of the city, the Pizza San Marco is always full of tourists with their cameras to register the moment and the beautiful constructions.
But I'll give you a tip since you are on a honeymoon and traveling: Go early to get the most empty place and book an entire afternoon to know everything that St. Mark's Square offers from good shopping to shopping and excellent restaurants for lunch or dinner
Grand Canal of Venice
Venice for being a city cut by rivers for this reason has many channels that have become tourist points and another tourist point is the Grand Canal.
The Grand Canal cuts across the city from end to end and by it you can stroll through various gondolas and boats, it is a very romantic and traditional tour in Venice, when you walk around it you will see various sights on a very comfortable boat, is not only touristy but also widely used by resident citizens.
The most common ride on the gondolas is the 30 to 45 minutes that runs through the main sights of Venice and cost on average 80 dollars for four people. If you are in only one or two people, you will probably have other people waiting to form the group of four and divide the value. But if you want a more romantic outing, seeing honeymooners and wanting something more private, you can go to just two people too. All gondola rides pass through the Grand Canal.
The Murano Island in Venice
The Murano Island in Venice and is actually composed of seven smaller islands, joined by bridges between them. It has about 5,500 inhabitants and is 1 km away from Venice. The Island of Murano is a place famous for the works in glass of murano and there is no one who does not go there and not be enchanted by the place and also who does not take home a glass souvenir
It is a walk to do when your stay there is greater than just four or five days. It has incredible peculiarities within a geography completely modified by the human hand, but with an incredible interaction, it is worth very much to spend more time traveling in Italy and extend your honeymoon so that it becomes unforgettable.
Some tips for anyone traveling to Italy - Venice
For those who will travel to anywhere in Europe especially Italy the travel insurance is mandatory.
- When deciding to go to Venice, take time to plan the places you want to visit, because it is a city rich in sights, but as said in the matter there are places that it is worth just to spend more time. So be sure to organize a script of restaurants, hotels, shops and places just to enjoy the night, there are places well taken into account.
- As in Venice you will not use car, even because there are no streets in the tourist center, if you plan to go to wineries or even remote spots from Venice, be sure to find cars to rent in advance.
- Tip for those who use a lot of cell phones and want to post on their social networks
- Use the apps that are offered to travel through the sights ends up saving something around $ 100 euros, in addition, you can use local chip like the ones we buy in Brazil prepaid and choose a plan that best suits your needs, using it the apps you also save on the cell phone, not to mention that the cost of telephony in Europe is infinitely less than in Brazil or elsewhere in the world
- Ticket for events and attractions
- Shop the internet always, as well as saving you can choose where to sit, where to stay at the venue and avoid the big queues at the box office
I'm sure these tips will help you find the best road map for an unforgettable honeymoon trip